-
November 12th, 2003, 06:11 PM
#21
Inactive Member
ohh i remember somthing. when my parents used to fight..or argue..evev over stuff like how to pronouce a word..you know not like fight fights, just arguments etc. i used to go in the middle, put my hands out and say "No Fighting!!" but i would pronouce it "No fightin". my parents would always laugh..and say we're not.
oh and then me and my bro used to play ghost busters. we would put these blue buckets on our heads..and wear capes. then we would take turns holding the vacume clean (the one with the long hose) and that would be our weapon. i think i have a pic...maybe ill find it and see if i can scan it in
-
November 12th, 2003, 11:46 PM
#22
Inactive Member
lol yue, you jumped out a car window and dived off a dock. Why didn't I do such fun things when I was a kid? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] Damn mortality awareness. [img]frown.gif[/img]
I remember my brother and sister when they were kids, wearing underwear on their heads and my sister jumping up and down on her bed and jumping off and landing on the laundry basket, breaking her arm. I can't remember doing any stupid things when I was a kid, everything seemed like a good idea at the time and I'm sticking to it. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
November 13th, 2003, 01:02 AM
#23
Inactive Member
hehh, broke my arms twice. (one my wrist then both arms at the same time 3 years later. Still got the scar for the lastest ?.? ). Something odd with that, my first brother, the older one, when he was one year old, my mom went to the bathroom while in the middle of feeding him dinner; he was all strapped in his hight-chair and all, but when she came back 45 secondes later, he was on the floor and had broken his colar bone. They never figured out how he did that, it wasn't easy clips to open!
But what Jadey said reminded me of something we did: all the kids (we're 5 kids, I'm the benjamine) would dress up nice ,the girls would wear dresses or wrap our bed cover around our shoulder like stars do with scarfs and the boys would tie a bit of rope around their neck pretensding it's a tie, and have a "Grown-up dinner" wich mean we were all kneeling around the low table in our rest room (well, it was hight for us) and eat in what we called fancy plates (normal plastic plates with flowers drawn on them) and put punch juice in our cup pretending it's wine (applejuice was champagne). My parents were always watching us with these "they are so cute" eyes but we would push them "out" because this was -our- grown-up dinner, and that they may receive an invitation for the next time we hold one.
[edit] ah, I also had this habit.. I was petting bumblebees o_? well, they are huge, and make that snoozing sound, and just seemed fluffy, so I kept runing after them to pet them. (and of course I was stung countless times but kept doing it). Once I came back crying because one had stung me (again) so my brother got mad at it and crushed it under his feet. Problem is, he was barefeets, so he got sting as well.
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ November 12, 2003 09:58 PM: Message edited by: Yue ]</font>
-
November 13th, 2003, 01:30 AM
#24
Inactive Member
How cute!
Geez...my childhood was sad. I don't remember doing anything to endanger myself. BUT the fact that I didn't do anything to put ME at danger, doesn't mean I was as respectful of OTHER's safety. There was this occasion when I climbed the walls of my house (don't ask me how a 4 years old girl does that without a stair)and stayed there waiting until someone came. When I saw someone bellow me I would jump and land on top of them. That *someone* was my older brother. Hehe...I use him as a cushion.
There was also a time when I got pissed with my older and younger brother. So when the two of them went out riding one bicycle I threw this huge rock to the wheels and cause them to colapse. Luckuly I was quite good at making my gracious escapes.
I also had *some participation* in an accident where my lil' brother chrashed a against a parked car and broke his leg. But it wasn't on purpose and the idiot was running with his eyes closed toward the car!
Oh! and I didn't wear my mom's clothes, but made/force/whatever my little brother wear them...we even made him a *beauty queen* ^_^;;;
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ November 12, 2003 09:34 PM: Message edited by: Countess D ]</font>
-
November 14th, 2003, 12:00 AM
#25
Inactive Member
Sounds like a drag queen. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] My only experience with children's grown-up tea parties and kids throwing rocks at someone's bicycle spokes are from Disney movies. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
But it does remind me of when the ADHD kid from the back street threw a rock at my brother and my brother picked up a rock and threw it with all his force and broke the kid's jaw. I never saw him again after that. I wonder where he moved to. *wonder* But the supposedly childish things people do when they were younger, I still do them. Because heck, frivolous things do matter. I'm not talking about throwing rocks at people, that's just plain crazy. But things like me sitting in a box when there's no other seat available near a table. There's nothing wrong with that. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Let the randomness and unconventional thinking live on!
p.s. Did you know there's a four image limit per post? I think were being short-changed.
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ November 13, 2003 08:05 PM: Message edited by: Deushi Yoshiharu ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks